The Christmas Tree Music Box by Gisela Graham is a wooden music box that plays “Santa Claus is coming to town” as the tree turns on its smart wooden base. The music box is wound up using the key underneath the base, and the music can be stopped and started using a peg found in the side of the base. The Christmas Tree Music Box will require simple home assembly. Firstly, build the tree by slotting the two tree pieces together, and put the star on top of the tree. Then you can enjoy decorating your tree with the assorted pretty decorations. There are hooks on the decorations to hang them onto the tree.
- A wooden music box that plays
- The music can be stopped and started using a peg found in the side of the base
- Requires very simple home assembly
- Dimensions : 17 x 19 x 7cms (the box) ; the music box is approximately 20cms tall once put together
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +