The Creative Peg Puzzle is a four piece, wooden jigsaw base with a pegged post on each piece. The pieces can be used in a line, one their own or pieced together. There are nine, colourful wooden shapes for your child to put on the pegged posts. Each shaped piece has grooves presenting a challenge for your child when putting the pieces on the posts. This educational activity supports the development of hand-eye co-ordination skills and logical thinking.
- Includes a jigsaw base with four pegged pieces and nine stacking shapes
- The stacking shapes are brightly coloured
- Encourage your child to try stacking the pieces in different shapes, patterns or by co-ordinating the colours
- An educational toddler toy that develops hand-eye co-ordination and logical thinking
- Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 11.5cms
- Recommended for children aged 18 months +