The I Learn to Count Puzzle by Janod is a giant 10 piece puzzle featuring attractive designs and wooden number pieces that fit into each puzzle piece. Encourage your child to count the number of animals on each piece, to help them work out which piece is the next one they will need (so, 1 elephant, 2 lions, 3 donkeys and so on!). Your child can then place the correct wooden number in the number space on each puzzle piece. This educational puzzle is perfect for teaching children how to count to 10 whilst developing their fine motor skills. A cotton bag is included for storing the wooden numbers.
- An educational toddler puzzle
- Each puzzle piece features an attractive animal design and a number
- Perfect for teaching your toddler how to count to ten
- A storage bag and a poster are included
- Dimensions : 30 x 13 x 6cms (the box) ; the puzzle is 100 x 12cms when it is put together. The numbers are 10mm thick.
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +