The Learn to Tell the Time Magnetibook is a magnetic, educational activity box. Use the magnetibook to help your little one to learn all about telling the time and what we do at different times of day. What time do we eat? What is the time of the nap? Open up the magnetibook to reveal 75 wooden magnetic pieces and 8 cards with scenes printed on both sides. Inside the lid of the magnetibook there is a clock face, a space for your child to place the digital time and a space to put together the scene on the card using the magnetic pieces. Encourage your child to pick a card, and then recreate the scene on the card with the magnetic pieces in the magnetibook. Your child can also make up his own scenes by mixing and matching all the pieces. Let your child use his imagination and be creative whilst having fun! The magnetibook is a fantastic activity whilst travelling. Easy to store everything neatly away inside the magnetibook after play.
- An educational, magnetic activity box
- Includes 75 wooden magnetic pieces and 8 picture cards printed on both sides
- Encourage your child to copy the everyday scene on the card using the magnets and also to match the right time on the clock
- Dimensions : 26 x 19 x 4cms
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +