What are cookies?
What Information is collected?
Cookies collect information about browsing behaviour when someone accesses our website from the same computer or device. This includes information about products and pages viewed. The cookies used do not collect or record information on your name, address or any other personal details.
I want to disable Cookies. How do I do that?
You can disable cookies in your website browser settings. Below is some guidance for how to do that in the most common web browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”