Blue Plate Scramble Board Game by Peaceable Kingdom is a co-operative game of matching meals. Players work together to remember all the food on the plates and find the matching food cards before there are 5 angry customers. Players have 30 seconds to remember which foods go with which plates without looking. Get it wrong and you have an angry customer. Make it through breakfast, lunch and dinner without making your customers angry, and everyone wins!
- A co-operative, match-a-meal card game where players work together to remember all the food on the plates and find the matching food cards before there are 5 angry customers
- 36 plate tiles, 36 food cards, 1 scoreboard, 5 customer tokens, a 30 second timer, full instructions
- To play, turn the 36 plate tiles face down. Choose 10 tiles, and place them in 5 side-by-side pairs to make 5 ‘plates’. Then turn the tiles over, and players have 30 seconds to remember which items are paired together. Next, place all the food cards in a face down pile and using the timer again players have 30 seconds to frantically turn over the food tiles to find the food that was on the plates and match the food tile with the correct plate! For every incorrect plate, you place an angry customer on the scoreboard. Can the players get through breakfast, lunch and dinner with out making all 5 customers angry?
- Players can choose any number of plates in a round. Try five at first, but then you can increase the number of plates to make the game a bit harder as you get the hang of it! For the ultimate challenge, play all 18 plates
- Dimensions : 16.5 x 11 x 4.5cms (the box)
- A game for 2-4 players, recommended for children aged 5 years +
- Lots more great co-operative games from Peaceable Kingdom here
- For more board games, have a look at our Games & Puzzles collection