The Memory Palace by Peaceable Kingdom is a classic co-operative game. All the players play together against a common obstacle, rather than against each other. Players help each other, no-one is left out, and everyone wins or loses together. Co-operative games build confidence, encourage inclusion, and teach kids how to co-operate. The Memory Palace is a story-telling game that will help to develop your child’s imagination and memory. The game includes 16 tiles that children can put together to form a ‘palace’ game board. There are 27 animal tokens and 3 memory monster tokens. Players tell wacky stories as they take turns to place the animal tokens on the board. Once all the tokens are face down on the board, players then work together through the palace, recalling the stories and turning over the tokens. Beware of the memory monster tokens which are lurking in the palace to confuse! Successfully remember all the stories and where the animal tokens are without turning over a memory monster and everyone wins!
- A story-telling game for 2 – 4 players
- A game that helps to develop your child’s imagination and memory
- Includes 16 palace tiles, 27 animal tokens and 3 memory monster tokens
- Dimensions : 31.5 x 22 x 4cms (the box)
- Recommended for children aged 5 years +
- Lots more great co-operative games from Peaceable Kingdom here
- For more board games, have a look at our Games & Puzzles collection