Friends & Neighbours is a co-operative game by Peaceable Kingdom. This game is a matching game that focuses on emotions. Can players help a little girl who’s sad because she’s standing out in the rain or a little boy who’s afraid of the dark? Reach into the helping bag and pull out a token; can it help someone on the board? If so, it’s a match! In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognise feelings in others which is the first step to building empathy.
- A matching game that develops empathy and compassion
- Includes four different game boards, 14 tokens, 1 helping bag, 1 stop sign, parent guide
- Help children to recognise and name different emotions, understand how it feels to be a helper and to learn how to co-operate
- Dimensions : 23 x 23 x 6cms (the box)
- 1 – 4 players
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +