Feed the Woozle by Peaceable Kingdom is a co-operative game for 2 – 5 players aged 3 years +. Three game levels give excellent play value for kids of different ages. Level 1 : Roll & Feed! Players roll the die, put that number of silly snacks on the spoon, and walk to the Woozle. Don’t drop the snacks! Feed the Woozle and take that number of yummy cards! Feed the 12 snacks and everyone wins. Level 2 : Bust a Move! Players roll the die, put that number of silly snacks on the spoon and spin the spinner. The spinner adds a gross motor movement like walking backwards or doing a hula dance. Be careful not to let the silly snacks fall. Feed the Woozle and take those yummy cards. Level 3 : Eyes Closed! For a really fun, cooperative challenge, play as you would in level 1 or 2 but on your turn close your eyes and have the other players direct you to the Woozle as you walk.
- Feed the Woozle is a co-operative game. All the players play together against a common obstacle rather than against each other
- The Woozle is hungry! Can you feed the Woozle 12 silly snacks from the spoon? Get them into the Woozle’s mouth and you all win!
- Includes the stand-up Woozle, 24 silly snack tokens, 12 yummy cards, instructions for 3 game levels, 1 die, 1 spinner, 1 spoon
- Dimensions : 27 x 27 x 5.5cms (the box)
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +
- Lots more great co-operative games from Peaceable Kingdom here
- For more board games, have a look at our Games & Puzzles collection